The Hot Saws are generally installed at cooling bed area to shear the hot rolled profiles in required lengths. The saws in general works on the principle of high speed chip removal induced by abrasive action of a rotary steel blade which splices the rolled stock in stationary or moving conditions.The Hot Saws manufactured by Jatindra Engineering Coprporation are equipped with most modern features i.e.:
Following are the types of Hot Saws included in our present manufacturing program:
- Automatic hydraulic clamping.
- Automatic programable cutting.
- Pragramable cut feed.
- Synchronous velocity with respect to stock speed.
- Pedndulum type stationary saws.
- Swivel hinge type stationary saws.
- Traversing type moving saws.